Welcome

Welcome to Texas Campus' Blog. Please take the time to learn more about each of our student bloggers by selecting from the tabs above.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy Bee

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to update since last time we spoke! As you have probably guessed school is in full bloom and classes are busy as ever. Many teachers have jumped right in with assignments and quizzes. Not only that but I also have been really busy with golf! our first tournament is taking place this weekend in the beautiful SAN DIEGO!! 
Carol Kirstie and I playing before the big storm hit last week!

As you can see we had to hurry before the rain hit! The rain was the problem due to the fact that there was lightning in the area. I guess its a good thing we managed to finish before it all came down! Our team has been working really hard and I am really looking forward to this season!

On another note I had the opportunity to join my friend Jessica at her lake house this weekend! It was such a great time and a nice chance to take a break after two very busy weeks!

Daryl Jessica Megan and I
 We made it out there on Saturday and enjoyed the scenery and got a tour around the property. 
Looking out at the lake

 It was a bit chilly by the lake but it was a beautiful view! Quite the contrast from the dry drought weather when I arrived in Texas! The Lake was beautiful and it was very peaceful!
Daryl and I dancing
 We built a huge bonfire! Roasted marshmallows and hot dogs! However it took us quite a while to cook because it was so hot, We couldn't get close. Nothing like cooking on the fire! Daryl and I felt the call of the wild and decided to do a little tribal dance.. Kind of like Sandra bullock in the proposal! :)
View from dock
 I guess there was no water in the cove before due to the drought, however due to the rain the water was rising. I woke up before everyone else so I decided to get some photos. I enjoyed my coffee on the dock and it was beautiful and with the sun it was nice and warm. Then the rest of the gang joined me after breakfast! It was really a great weekend.
 
I am off to San Diego on Saturday and will be back on Tuesday ! I will be sure to check in with all that is going on.

Talk to you soon!

-NiK

No comments:

Post a Comment