Welcome

Welcome to Texas Campus' Blog. Please take the time to learn more about each of our student bloggers by selecting from the tabs above.



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bonjour from Canada....

Hello Everyone! I am sorry it has taken me so long to write back, it has been a busy time here in Canada! Surprisingly warm weather too! Normally it is below 0 degrees Celsius (32 F) however it is + 15 Degrees!! (60 F) that is really warm. So much for ice skating and tobogganing. It has not been a total waste though, I have made it too the outdoor range for some practice time. However it has been incredibly windy! There are grass fires due to the warm dry weather and windy conditions. I hope everyone enjoyed there Christmas, I have had a chance to see most of my family its a nice break. However I will be happy to get back to campus seeing as there is not a whole lot to do up here.
Since I have been home I have been able to Catch up with some of my friends.
My Friend Shannon and I made a trip to IKEA... One small Car and Big Purchase later...

I caught up with my old roommate Sarah. We lived in China together.

   
Some of my oldest and dearest Friends Jessica and Tera.





 
Canada takes home the Bronze.

 OH! I almost forgot, this year the World Juniors championship which is a Boxing day - New year Tradition was held in my home town. After a loss to the Russians in the semi finals Canada redeemed themselves to take home the Bronze. Nothing like a little hockey on your holiday.

Its nice to be home to spend some time away from school, I will be glad to see everyone and start up the semester! Hope you all had a wonderful break, A Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Talk to you soon!!

-NiK

No comments:

Post a Comment