Welcome

Welcome to Texas Campus' Blog. Please take the time to learn more about each of our student bloggers by selecting from the tabs above.



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coffehouse Success!

 ♫♪♬♪♫♪♬
So last Tuesday the Campus Activity Board (CAB) organized another great even. Tyler Lee is a singer that I think sounds pretty similar to The Postal Service if you ask me. But thats cool because The Postal Service is a pretty good band and this Tyler guy sounded really good, plus he gave out two free CD's and free stuff is always good right!

The even was held in the Student Activity Center where the served the most AMAZING cookies you've ever had, coffee, hot chocolate, and cider. So yeah it was a VERY HIPSTER setting (No Big Deal)


Ok so last weekend Nicola and I went to spend the night at a lake house with some friends in Cedar Creek, which I guess is in Tool, Texas. I Don't know East Texas very well because there are way too many small towns that all run into each other, but any way....[Insert Picture Here]
                                                                        ▼
 This weekend I learned that I NEED a lake house!
Well that's all for now, I have to get back to my homework

-DARYL

No comments:

Post a Comment