Welcome

Welcome to Texas Campus' Blog. Please take the time to learn more about each of our student bloggers by selecting from the tabs above.



Saturday, April 30, 2011

Special Moments at NU

The 2010-2011 school year has come to a close.
What moments will you keep hold on to while you 
live your life with your degree?

My favorite moment was when I got a job with a great company, because I knew that the skills and presentations that I had done this past year have really shaped my ability to communicate who I am to my interviewers. Thanks so much to my professors who have taken time out of their lives to help me improve and to really care about me and where I am going. 
You really are life changers!

Here are a few students who shared their favorite parts about this past year.


Owl City - Air Traffic

~Enjoy the sun, have peace, and God bless!~
Love, Shawna Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment