Welcome

Welcome to Texas Campus' Blog. Please take the time to learn more about each of our student bloggers by selecting from the tabs above.



Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis the Season

Happy December 1st everyone!

Its that time of year when everyone gets ready to go home for the holidays. Finals are coming up as soon as next week. It is a busy time for staff and students. Personally, I cannot wait to go home for my much anticipated month off! The leaves have fallen off the trees, and the cold is moving in...well for the Texans.. I am from Canada, the weather is just a brisk autumn afternoon to me. :)


My favorite thing about Northwood is the trees! It feels like an oasis in the desert, a nice get away from the hustle and bustle of the city!

As Finals approach, that is meaning for only one thing! A little holiday Cheer, on Tuesday the students were treated to a little comedy and cocoa.. It was a really great event. There is always stuff to do on campus. The Campus Activities Board (CAB) really keeps everyone entertained.
My fellow dorm mates and I decided to spread the Christmas spirit with some decorations we found in the hall closet.

Brittani and a couple others did a great job making our dorm look really inviting :)

My Cool Stocking that our Awesome RA made for us! It says Merry Christmas in Chinese!!! I wish you all a Happy Holiday as you get ready for this final Break!

Talk to you soon!!!!

- NiK

No comments:

Post a Comment